Local SEO has replaced the old fashioned yellow pages.
If you’re running a local business, getting your customers through your doors or getting them to dial your business phone is not possible without doing your local SEO right.
What is a Local SEO
When Google detects a local intent in a keyword, which user is searching it shows the following local results, which is called “local pack”. For example, I searched accountants and Google showed me following local results are shown in the screenshot below based on the following local factors:
- “Accountants” Google identifies a local intent in the search
- Google showed the 3 local results, which are near to my search location
If you’re a local business for example:
- Mortgage broker
You should try Google some of your main keywords (words you think your ideal customers will use to Google to find your business) and if your business is appearing in the local results as shown above then you’re doing a great job at local SEO but if not, then you must do something about it.
Why Local SEO is Important for Local Businesses
“Whether the search was done on a desktop or on a mobile device, local consumers usually purchase at a higher rate. According to Act-On, “18% of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day compared to 7% of non-local searches.”
How Can We Help You to Improve Your Local SEO
- Website Overhaul
- Improve your website speed – we target to load your site under 3 seconds
- Optimize your website for mobile – which is more important than desktop sites
- Removing unused or not required features and plugins
- On Page SEO
- Keywords research – we will help you shortlist your important keywords
- Meta tags – we will optimize your website pages meta data (title & description tags)
- Images – we will carry out the audit of your images and will make them SEO friendly
- NAP – very important for local SEO and we will make sure your NAP is accurate around the web
- Internal links – we will create internal link structure of your website if not in place already
- Local Business Listings & Continuous Link Building
- Google Listing
- Yahoo Listing
- Bing Listing
- Local Competitor Analysis for Links
- You business citations around the
- Social Profiles Optimization
- Google +
- Leveraging Customer Reviews
$149 Per month to carry out the above work, 6 months minimum contract. Please note we only take on one business in each category in any particular town.