How to get to the no.1 position in the Google search?
If you are a simple person like me than, chances are most of the time you heard about Google search only.
Do you know on top of the great search engine Google also have many great products which you can use to manage your small business really effectively and on top of that these products are free?
Here is some of the main features of Google mail.
- Priority inbox
- Make phone calls from Gmail
- Manage your contacts
- Share photos, videos and updates with Google buzz
- HTTPS security by default
- Huge free storage
Click here to check the full details
I can’t insist much on the productivity of Google docs.
I was using another similar type of service and it was really time consuming plus not collaborative as Google docs is in real time.
I really regret to start using Google docs so late; I can work much better with speed and ease of use now.
Here is the list of things which I use to manage my business with Google docs.
- I use for all my office documents
- I can work with my team on every documents at the same time worldwide
- I trust on Google therefore, my documents are safe
- I use Google forms to capture data into the spread sheets (Awesome tool)
- Google docs is not all about business you can use it for planning a grocery or as you like
Find out more here.
Google Maps & Places
With the increasing amount of competition in search engines, making it impossible for small businesses to rank well in the search results.
Keeping this in mind Google places is a great place for small businesses who cannot afford to pay huge checks to SEO cowboys without getting any or very less exposure online.
- Easy to appear on top of Google local search
- Free exposure to millions of people
- Very easy to update your Google listings
- Lots of features
See full details here.
Running a business is not easy.
You have to remember so many things and without proper recording and reminder system you could loose a lot. Here is how Google calendar help.
- Very easy and fast to use
- Share your schedule with co-workers, friends and family
- Get your calendar on your smart phone on the go
- Get event reminders by e-mail (very important if you don’t want to miss your wedding anniversary or wife’s birthday)
- Send event invitations to people
- Can read your calendar offline (very handy when you don’t have Internet access)
- And its totally free
Check out all the benefits here.
If you are running a website then you should track your numbers and results. As a small business owner you don’t have much time to count your numbers.
Google analytics provide you a great time saving options to access the number when you need it without spending any time. You only have to install a small piece of code given by Google analytics at the time of setting up your account.
Once you install this, you don’t need to count anything Google analytics will do the counting for you.
You can find the full features here.
How are you using free Google products any good ideas to share? Feel free to add in the comments below.